Monday, July 2, 2012

Red Bull Ring


 Hi again. Red Bull Ring was not so good for me. In first training as well as both qualifyings i couldn't find my speed and we didn't know where i lose it. So i started from the third row. In the evening we could understand what was wrong and in the race from the first lap i could go much faster. I had a good start and first corner i went completely outside and little bit over the asfalt outside the track. I could stay with the second group which was places 5-11. Again, it was a group with a heavy fight and great passings. Two laps before the end, Tietze pass me in the corner before last and crashed in front of me. There was not much place so i had to go over the grass and lost some seconds. I catched the group again and passed Stange but nothing more. It wasn't the best weekend for us but maybe in Sachsenring.

No comments:

Post a Comment