Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good points from Aragon

Hello all

This weekend we had the first race of the season in Motorland Aragon. After friday we still had some work to do with the setup of the bike so in saturday’s qualifying we worked the whole session with the setup of the bike and although I qualyfied 4th on the grid, I had used much of our rear tyre. In the race I had the pace to stay with the first group but I didn't have the speed to attack for first place. I was struggling on the exit of the corners which was a little bit due to our setup and a little bit due to the tyre. I did my best to secure fifth in the last corner. This result gives me 11 points for the season but we have to work hard in Assen to be competitive enough to go and fight for the win. Now we have a few days for resting and already in thursday we fly to Holland for round 2. I love the Assen track and hope for a good result there.

Sommu #38

No comments:

Post a Comment