Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Summer break and Estonian Championships

Hello
Now the summer break is over and we are in Spain for the penultimate round
of the EJC. During the break I have been racing in Estonian championship
Supersport 600 with completely standard Honda CBR600RR where I achieved
overall second place competing 4 races out of 8. Between the races I drove
as many kilometers as possible on auto24ring and some enduro trainings as
well.

On Monday we had the official mid-season test of the EJC at Almeria and I
had a good feeling with the bike. I have been training a lot with
different bikes during the break and I feel like my form is good. Now I’ve
had a few days for relaxing and on Thursday we are driving to Jerez for
the race. Jerez has not been my favourite track but I hope I can still
make a good result there and close the  gap to 3rd place in the
championship.
Sommu #38



No comments:

Post a Comment